All prices are in GBP and include worldwide postage, packaging and any applicable UK VAT. Customers outside the UK may be liable to pay additional import duties and other taxes imposed by their country.
PUMA Motherboard PCB
A high quality PCB manufactured to industrial standards. This is for the Arduino Nano based PUMA control console motherboard. This sale is for one PCB only. It does not include connectors, Arduino or other components. Details:
- Double-sided 2-layer PCB
- Substrate board is FR4 Tg 130 (flame retardant epoxy resin and glass fabric composite)
- All holes pre-drilled
- Green solder mask on both sides
- White silk screen on component side.
- Hot Air Solder Levelling, HASL, (lead free) finnish.
- Each of the 2 copper layers is made from 1 oz. per square foot copper foil (approx. equivalent to a copper layer thickness of 0.0348 mm.
- Although designed for the PUMA microscope control console, this PCB may be used for other Arduino Nano breakout projects with or without custom modification. To see if it may be suitable for your custom project visit the Github page for circuit diagrams and connections details: